JOIN A TEAM THAT STRIVES TO SUPPORT AND INSPIRE PEOPLE AND THEIR COMMUNITY TO SMILE, WHILE LIVING THEIR BEST LIFE.
We’re building a great team here at the dental office of Marmora Family Dental Associates, and we want you to be a part of it. If you are a lifelong learner who is accountable, strives to do the right thing, likes to have fun, and genuinely cares about patients and coworkers – you can find a home here.
All of our team members are important to us and vital to our mission. We provide an environment where each team member can do their best work, grow, and flourish and do so with integrity in a unique, enjoyable environment.
Are you interested in a position listed below, and want to see if working here is the right fit for you? Please complete the form below, and we will reach out to you to set up a time to discuss all in more detail.
Full Time General Dentist
Are you ready to take your career to the next level of success? We are actively seeking a passionate and motivated General Dentist to join our rapidly growing dental practice. This exciting opportunity calls for a dynamic Dentist who is motivated and committed to providing quality care. As a valued provider, you will enjoy the freedom to practice your own style of dentistry while continually benefiting from additional business support services offered, allowing you to concentrate on patient-centric services and clinical excellence.
At our dental practice, our clinical team lives and operates with shared values of:
- Continuous improvement
- & Partnership
And for full-time dentists, we have an attractive benefit package that includes:
- Competitive Performance Based Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Professional Development and Mentorship, including robust internal CE offerings (available to part-time dentist also)
General Dentist Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Invisalign experience preferred
The above statements are intended to provide a general overview and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements. Additional duties can be assigned as determined. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce.